Event type : Webinar
Date: 4 June 2020
Technological cooperation between Europe and third countries has intensified over the past years. The European Commission has stimulated cooperation through various initiatives such as the participation in EC founded projects (like the International IP SME Helpdesks or the EU-Japan Techonology Transfer Helpdesk) or the opening of multiple European Enterprises Network offices around the world.
In this webinar, EU SMEs and researchers interested in Technology Transfer will be introduced the main aspects to bear in mind when doing it abroad, as well as the EU-funded initiatives that support it with Intellectual Property as key element.
What to expect from the live session:
- What is Technology Transfer and why is it important
- Main aspects of TT within Europe and third countries
- Intellectual Property as a business tool
- How to choose the right business partner
- Main contracts for safe Technology Transfer
- Regional specifities and challenges in China, Latin America, South-East Asia and Japan
- Key messages to succeed
- Main EU-supporting platforms for internationalization
- Best practices and watch outs when dealing with TT in the destination territories
More info and registration available at the dedicated page.
About the China IPR SME Helpdesk
The China IPR SME Helpdesk provides free information, first-line advice and training to SMEs to protect and enforce their IPR in China. The Helpdesk’s services are free to European SMEs and SME intermediaries (including EU embassies) and include training events in China and Europe; online tools and materials at http://www.ipr-hub.eu and tailored advice from our experts by phone, Email or through the website.
Be the first to hear about upcoming China IPR SME Helpdesk webinars and events by following us on: