Event type : Matchmaking
Location : Brussels, Belgium
Date: 4-5th of July 2019
CO-INNOVATE IN SPORT 2019 - a collaboration by European Platform for Sport Innovation (EPSI) and Enterprise Europe Network - will in July 2019 explore innovations in relation to new technologies in the sports ecosystem. This B2B event will explore how innovation can be achieved in order to keep up with the continuous quest for performance improvement, how stimulation of active lifestyle can provide business chances, how public authorities can contribute to the innovation ecosystem in the sports sector and aims to support and develop small and medium enterprises (SME) setting up in the sector to achieve innovation in their product and service offerings and provide them with new opportunities for the establishment of joint strategic projects, partnerships and business opportunities.
- Creating an innovation-friendly environment in sports
- Technology innovation in sports and its impact on business
- Sports equipment manufacturing innovation process
- E-sports innovations
- Big data & digital in sports
- Funding innovation in 21st century sports
- Sports innovation and the future of the human-technology interface
- How stimulation of active lifestyle can provide business chances
- Public authorities facilitating innovation in the sports sector
- What does a Startup Need to SUCCEED in the Sports Industry?
- Early Stage Innovation and Industry-Academia Collaboration
- Wearable technologies in sports
SportTechMatch by Enterprise Europe Network
The conference will also feature business matchmaking activities (SportTechMatch) powered by the Enterprise Europe Network – also known as business ‘speed dating’ – bringing together businesses and other organisations looking for partners to take their strategical development and projects forward. This formula has a proven track record and is an ideal opportunity to enable participants to share their partnership offers or requests and schedule meetings in advance.
- Research and innovation organisations
- Sports organisations/associations
- Public authorities
Agenda & Logistics
To have a detailed overview of the event’s agenda, please click here
About the China IPR SME Helpdesk
The China IPR SME Helpdesk provides free information, first-line advice and training to SMEs to protect and enforce their IPR in China. The Helpdesk’s services are free to European SMEs and SME intermediaries (including EU embassies) and include training events in China and Europe; online tools and materials at http://www.ipr-hub.eu and tailored advice from our experts by phone, Email or through the website.
Be the first to hear about upcoming China IPR SME Helpdesk webinars and events by following us on: