Together with InnovateUK, the Birmingham Chamber of Commerce and Enterprise Europe Network the China IPR SME Helpdesk is organising is organising a training to raise awareness of the importance on IP. Our Team Leader Simon Cheetham will be present to give a training and will be avaiilable for 1-on-1 consultations. Doing Business in China is both an excit-ing and vibrant experience for many, offering prospects for business which range from the design and manufac-ture of new products, right through to research, develop-ment and collaboration on joint initiatives. However, while China can offer these incredible opportunities for advancement, working in this market with new and inno-vative products can be a challenge. New innovation will inevitably bring the question of intellectual property and how to protect it, especially in a lively market such as China. In partnership with the IPR Helpdesk China, the official EU support agency for IP in china, the Enterprise Europe Network is pleased to invite you to this event, to support and assist your market activities in China.
- This session will help you to prosper in this lucrative emerging market by supporting your IP protection initiatives
- You will have an opportunity to have 1-1 meetings with the experts in the afternoon
Key Learning Points
- An overview of the IP Landscape in China
- Assessing the value of your IP
- Practical tips on what to consider when attending trade fairs (in terms of IP)
- Enforcement & prevention strategies in China
- Patents, utility models, trademarks, trade secrets & technology transfers
09:00 – 09:30—Registration / Networking
09:30 – 09:45—Welcome & Introductions
09:45 – 10:15—An overview of the IP landscape
10:15 – 11:30—Simon Cheetham: China IPR Helpdesk—Is your IP protected?
11:30—11:45—Coffee & Networking
11:45—12:00—EEN—Building an IP strategy in your business
12:00—12:30—Panel Discussion & Q&A
12:30—14:00—Lunch & 1-2-1 meetings*
*If you require 1-2-1 meetings, please contact us to book these in advance.
For registrations contact Alex Lamle on : 01216071797 or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to seeing you there!